According to me the best Chicken Nuggets are the one that you make yourself. These chicken nuggets are yummy and delicious; crunchy outside, soft & juicy inside.
Chicken NuggetsPrint This
- • 500 grams chicken
- • 2 eggs
- • Oil for frying
- • 1 tsp lemon juice
- • 2/4 tsp pepper powder
- • 2tsp ginger garlic paste
- • Turmeric
- • 1 tsp garam masala
- • 2/4 tsp onion powder
- • ¾ tsp chilli powder/paprika (as required)
- • 2/4 tsp garlic powder (if you want/optional)
- • Salt as required
- • 5-6 tsp cornflour
- • Cornfalkes/breadcrumbs as required
- Wash chicken properly and remove water.
- Use chicken fillets or sticks
- Marinate the washed chicken with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt, garam masala, chilli powder.
- If you have time you can keep it in refrigerator for about 45 minutes.
- In a bowl beat egg & keep aside.
- Take egg, corn flour mix well.
- Now take one piece of chicken and dip it in egg, cornflour batter.
- After dipping chicken piece in batter coat it with bread crumbs.
- If bread crumbs are not available you can use cornflakes, slightly grind the flakes to use it.
- Coat the chicken properly from all the sides.
- Keep the coated chicken pieces aside for a while.
- Heat oil in a pan
- When the oil is heated properly, fry the chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Fry the chicken nuggets on medium high flame or else they will get burnt.
- It can also remain uncooked inside if fried on high flame.
- Preferably take thick bottomed pan for frying chicken nuggets.
- Serve hot.
- You can garnish and serve it with tomato sauce.
• For better look use bread crumbs that are not too large or big. • Be carefull while if you are deep frying the chicken nuggets as they can crackle or also can splash. • This can create mess in oil.