Eggless sponge cake is friendly Indian dessert and easy to make in pressure cooker. One of the best thing is that, it can be easily made in pressure cooker. It will make your kids and family happy and delighted. It can be made easily and everyone is going to love this. Little preparation is needed as it is made in pressure cooker, so that the temperature is maintained in the same way as it is maintained in pre heated oven.
Eggless CakePrint This
- • 2 cups all-purpose flour
- • 2-3 tsp spoons ghee
- • 1 spoon baking powder
- • ½ spoon baking soda
- • 1 cup and little bit more castor sugar
- • 1 small spoon vanilla essence
- • Pinch of salt
- • ½ - 1 cup milk (as needed)
- • Small tin to make cake (any shape)
- • Vanilla essence
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda well.
- Afterthat, add powdered sugar or castor s
ugar, salt into above mixture.
- Now, with the help of stainer: stain all the mixture properly so that it gets mixed well.
- Add ghee into the mixture and beat it well.
- Beat the mixture in one direction, do not change the direction.
- Now, add milk little by little to the batter and beat the batter well until smooth and glossy.
- Add vanilla essence to the batter for good flavour and mix well.
- Now, take a small tin in which you want to prepair the cake.
- Dust the tin with flour and coat the tin, so that the batter does not stick to tin.
- Heat the pressure cooker on high flame for 4-5 mints
- Place the vessel stand or bowl into the pressure cooker and put the tin with cake batter into the cooker.
- Reduce the flame to low, remove the whistle of the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 30- 35 minutes.
- After 30-35 minutes open the lid and check if it is cooked.
- To check if the cake is cooked or not take toothpick and put it into it.
- If it removes clean then the cake is done.
- Now, remove the cake from tin and let it cool.
Tips and Tricks: • You can also add yogurt if you want. • If you need (more) sweeter cake you can add 1, 1/2 cup of sugar powder. • You can use powdered sugar instead of castor sugar. • Be assured that ingredients are at the right temperature. • Don’t whisk the batter harshly, as it can result it in heavy cake. • Placing vessel stand or bowl in cooker help to keep the baking tin away from direct heat.